I should keep my rosary with me. I've never kept it with me, it looks good and i'm sure it'll feel good to have it on me. My intentions for doing so are still muddled, you see there might be a slight religious inclination but then the things my mind wants makes it all trivial.
A draft just blew, it was cold. Why is it grey in the middle of may? I want to live in the world of Zamyatin. I really don't know how it would be but the whispers there would really be louder than shouts.
Got sidetracked there for a bit. Not here on the blog, but in real life. I think i'm still going pretty much in a straight line here. By the way you should also listen to "Martha's dream" by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis, very haunting but true. How would it feel to head but a Bengal tiger and then run away.
The last two posts were from the past, not very distant yet an eternity away now. My memories are never linear, they exist in a jumbled 4-dimension world of their own. It definitely is chilly today.
As for the rest of you folk there will be another post later that will be from the past. and No, I can't find my past without knowing my future. adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment