I have been plagiarising a lot lately, without giving any credit. The lyrics are from vampire weekend which Paul thought to be 'vampire weakened' when I first told him about the band. Nice thought that is. The last passage was from Paulo Coehlo's collection of short stories. Its quite a good read, in small and digestible packages. Had karelas yesterday, they were a bit tough, might just have pulled a number on my digestive system.
Listening to coke studio. its been alrite so far. the best bit was arif lohar's. probably because it was very provocative and blasphemous(ish) and partly cause a friend said she didn't like the heavily lipsticked, stuck up vixen at the mic. Karavan was good. Would like to hear more of them.
Life is a lonely battle these days. Trying to fight mediocrity and 'tunnel vision syndrome of thought' (in my head) and there in lies the problem, You see my head is not a very vast expanse thse days. dunno what has taken up all the space. Nor is it susceptible to a lot of patience. Its all gone pete tong to be honest. Need to swing back into action. I'm probably looking for that little encouragement or one little push but in my head I know that is not what I want. All I want is a sugar free ice cream and a pair of sunglasses.
What is on the other side of this road? I will get back to you with results. It might be long before I have them and I will probably be doing a lot of stuff in the mean time, but that you see my friend is the very essence of life. Perhaps I stand corrected when I look at the clouds, this is life..
No comments:
Post a Comment