Thursday, 30 September 2010

optimism

if the sun shines it does not mean it is a nice day. somewhere something is burning

i'm fed up of all this purple talk of optimism. my sarcasm is too soft. if there is a baby being born somewhere all the time then so is someone dying. and also someone is being mutilated, killed or being stripped of their rights of being human. what does this tell us about the human condition and infact ourselves our righteously sought optimism? skepticism, that is the only way. and of course sarcasm.

It does not get any better than this. At least not in this universe. I have 7 white hairs sticking out of my goatee. I will die soon. We all will but me sooner relative to now. I should get a patent on my goatee now, its been pretty much the same since.. well since algorithm at least.

a new day dawns.. well not technically. its just close to midnight so the dates change but its pretty much the same day in whatever state of mind you are. why don't I surrender? wish i knew that. plod on till then

No comments: