Hello xxxxx!
I'm finally on my laptop! my birthday wasn't as epic as I had anticipated. I assumed
that my friends would bring me cake, throw me a big party, invite a troupe of
elephants and half a dozen monkeys and we'd all have a great time which we'll tell
our grandkids about.
I ended up taking them for ice cream and cake. One of them caught flu, he says it
was because the ice cream was too cold.
Everything is white, I so wanted to ditch work tonight and go sledging. Two
problems though, work people wouldn't let me take a day off because someone else
had packed it in before me and I haven't seen an adult size sledge around lately. the
latter thwarted my plans really. so I decided to fall down the steps in front of my
house just to experience the sensation really. the steps remained unharmed. dunno
about my bum, it's still unconscious.
you take care and I'll hopefully catch you later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment