Monday, 22 September 2014

a change of seasons

February 23, 2013

Saturday

today wasn't that bad. I learned that it is easy to ignore negative emotions. it is easy to not care about other people's negative attitudes. it is easy to not be caught up in a spiral of fear. it is easy to believe in yourself. it is easy to excel at anything. it is easy to put in hours at work. it is easy to listen. it is easy to stay hungry. it is easy to light a fire. it is easy to break a promise. it is easy to promise yourself.
but most of all it is worthwhile to try and be better :)

February 25, 2013

Monday

today wasn't bad either. I am still juggling a million things but I am more confident and more composed. I need to work my way out from myself. My priorities first, then office and then to home.
I will get there!

March 18, 2013

Monday

It's been a long day, I did not do what I should have done yesterday but safety no guaranteed. 

No comments: