Chris Guillebeau seems like an interesting dude.
I did not know you could buy a Round The World ticket!
Everybody's hacking everything these days.
I am not in the mood to write. I am not in the mood to do much else either, just wilt and die. Thoughts of death have been transient the past few days. Meaning is something that I fail to understand. Right now, there is nothing that would provide solace, only more wallowing decrees of extermination. Doctor Who used to be clever, now he's just a brute. There is no permanence, there is no loyalty, there is no sea of endless happiness at the end of our struggles. All our models for life are biased, tainted and highly irrelevant to reality. Still, I can not break free!
I need a plan. A plan for a month, a quarter an year, five years. Teach, do Dynamics, go to England, travel, construct scaffolding for the next generation. Is it fair?
I did not know you could buy a Round The World ticket!
Everybody's hacking everything these days.
I am not in the mood to write. I am not in the mood to do much else either, just wilt and die. Thoughts of death have been transient the past few days. Meaning is something that I fail to understand. Right now, there is nothing that would provide solace, only more wallowing decrees of extermination. Doctor Who used to be clever, now he's just a brute. There is no permanence, there is no loyalty, there is no sea of endless happiness at the end of our struggles. All our models for life are biased, tainted and highly irrelevant to reality. Still, I can not break free!
I need a plan. A plan for a month, a quarter an year, five years. Teach, do Dynamics, go to England, travel, construct scaffolding for the next generation. Is it fair?
No comments:
Post a Comment