December 10, 2012
Monday
I am sick again! or perhaps I always was but I have a sore throat that needs to be cut off from my neck right this instant. please.
January 30, 2013
Wednesday
It's been ok. It was FS birthday, we drove to roasters, I had moroccan chicken which was quite nice. Drank caribbean tea which wasn't. it was an ok day. I went and saw the gym. I will wake up early this week and get membership from the next. life is warm.
February 11, 2013
Monday
today was an unusual day. I tried to change my fortune, somewhat successfully. I tried and gave things a little bit of effort. The hardest part is managing the bits of day that just don't seem to pass. The hot hour that keeps on dragging it's feet and refuses to get over. Sometimes I think I would be better off in colder climates, it seemed to have appositive effect on me. The hoopla of this land bamboozles me :)
February 14, 2013
Thursday
Interesting day today, we ate donuts. They weren't very good. It was a good day albeit warm. Life drudges along merrily for many. We are all on a doomed highway, many of us realise it and more of us don't want to do anything about it.
So without a clue we all tumble down this road!
So without a clue we all tumble down this road!
No comments:
Post a Comment