Monday, 22 September 2014

oh well

November 29, 2012

Thursday

oh well!
I don't know how long it's been since I last updated you about the situation at hand. Well, a lot has changed since we last talked. I now live in a temperate to hot climate surrounded by, well people technically. I am trying to decide if I should see the second season of Warehouse 13 or skip directly to the third. 
Anyways, the real reason we are talking today, don't get me wrong it has nothing to do with how I feel, is that I should be a tad bit more cautious and a whole lot more kniving when it comes to choosing how to work. 
People are good. That doesn't mean they will not heed the instinct of self preservation. Neither does it mean you should let go of it. You are not equipped to deal with a technical acuity and you should keep yourself 'once removed' from where the code is actually churning. 
This time you might have to take the burn. Maybe it will be good. Hopefully it will mean that there is less resistance in the future.
WA did come asking if I knew programming, I was too busy sulking. It benefits to stay grounded. lessons learnt and emotions scarred. until we write again :)

No comments: