February 8, 2011
Tuesday
Today was not that bad. I woke up with a resolve, well sort of. Then I had breakfast. All of my aalo ki bhaji was gone so I ate anday with kal ki roti. Pretty uneventful daytime activities. Then I shaved and bathed, got to work. talked to mom and baba and apa and made mama an email address, which was good. She was a bit quick with everything. I still haven't figured out why. Salman recommended James Blake, the runner up of BBC's sound of 2011, and totally redeemed himself :) been alright after that. Had dinner and saw a bit of the oxford course. I think if I keep revisiting it ultimately my resolve will be strong enough that I can go for the course. In the meantime I need to talk to Ramesh about shift swaps and holidays. And if I do get off for the 12th and 13th I will definitely go for the oxford course. MS dynamics AX certifications cost next to nothing and should be relatively easy.
An interesting discourse during the day was when I pondered over free will. How we as humans have a choice in the same measure of believing in a higher authority or siding with the atheists. Both arguments are valid and with pretty much the same weight in arguments. Hence the free will.
No comments:
Post a Comment